Introduction to English
The aim of the school club is to introduce English to children, prior to entering first grade.
- Children become noticeably less shy through entertaining and playful techniques.
- They become accustomed to contact with English language native speakers.
- They experience first attempts at communication in English.
Clubs are held at individual schools involved in the program:
- The club is always led by a qualified teacher and a native speaker
- Expected dates: April through June
- Overall program duration: 10 lessons
Further information about dates and times of courses are announced after registration at each school.